Im soo excited! I finally got a computer!! ( which I’m typing this post with now 😉 ) Thank you Santa so much! I love it. That was by far the best present this year. Another thing I got was this awesome book with quizes in it about random fun facts, like how many matches can the the bigest tree in the world make? over 5,00, over 5 million, or over 5 billion?It was 5 BILLION!!! But instead of just having the answer on the next page or something, Next to each answer there’s a little golden box, kind of like those lottery things that you can do. There’s a little red chip too to scratch off the golden stuff above the box to find out the answer. Another cool thing about it is that its not always just checks or x’s to show if you’re wrong or right. Some of the things that they have besides the checks and x’s are smiley and frowny faces and thumbs up and down. I love this and these are PERFECT for swim meets!
Tis the season for snow! Even my Lundby Dollhouse is ready for the winter holidays! Instead of a Summer garden, now there’s a cool winter garden. I love it SOOOOO much! All these accessories and cute decorations you can swap up make playing games with it even more fun all year long.
Check out our video for all the details. You know what’s also really cool? It’s not like they forgot about the patio for the summer. There’s a little bump of snow to show that it’s still there – there is even a HILL built into it. That’s also really cool because they put a little low bump, or like a super small ditch in the hill so the little boy can actually slide down the hill in his sled for real! I love it! The sled and snowy hill are my favorite part of the winter garden.
Winter Accessories You Can Buy for your LUNDBY Dollhouse
I love how every season you can transform your dollhouse. With all the Christmas holiday decorations, cookies, gifts, and fireplace it really feels like Christmas! Plus you can change the weather too by adding the snow garden! Here are some things you can get:
- A winter family dressed wearing cute winter clothes like jackets and hats
- Skis for your family, a snowman, a sled, and also an igloo that can be plugged in!
- A gingerbread house that can light up
- Cookies that come with two little aprons
- a Christmas tree!
Find out all the details on the super duper awesome Lundby dollhouse and the accessories and decorations for it here: https://lundby.com/en/products/
The Lundby sets for winter are awesome! I love them sooooo much. There’s a Gingerbread House, a Christmas tree, and a fireplace that all light up. It’ s amazing! Also, there’s a box of Lundby Chocolates, cookies, and aprons!
You know the summer garden I wrote about before? Well, there’s also a Winter garden! The set that is for the winter garden has an igloo that lights up, a snowman, and two skies for the winter family to play in the snow with. I Think that I Actually like the winter sets and people better than the summer ones! You can see some pictures below.
I loved the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando!!!!!! Here are the top 7 things I think you should do at both Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley:
- butterbeer: an amazing drink with a butterscotch flavor and sweet white stuff on the top that’s amazing! ( GF and I prefer frozen)
- ineractive wand: You have to get one of these! Go to Ollivanders (another must-do) and buy one! They range from about $40-$60, but it’s worth it. You can interact and actually cast spells in the windows! It’s amazing to see your spells actually work – opening books, splashing water and more cool stuff.
- Forbidden Journey: A roller coaster-ish ride through Hogwarts, expieriencing main adventures that Harry, Ron, and Hermione had over the years like the Weeping willow, the dragon, dementors, and the Basilisk. I love it but scream a lot. The line ranges differently all the time but is fast-moving and very interesting to because you get to walk through the castle. The only bad thing is that there’s no Express pass for this ride. 😉
- The Escape From Gringotts Ride In Diagon Alley: This ride is soooo fun but there’s always at least an hour line. You’d be lucky if it was 30 mins but it is AMAZING! Here’s a hint: you can go in the single rider line because a lot of the time it’s shorter. You might even have someone nice in front of you and your whole family could end up going together!
- Butterbeer Ice-cream at Florean & Fortescue’s in Diagon Alley: If you want some good ice-cream, go to Florean & Forescue’s and get Butterbeer Ice-cream!!!! It’s basically butterscotch ice-cream with caramel swirls. But be prepared- there might be a line out the door!
- Ollivander’s: Go to Ollivander’s if you want to get a wand! You get to expeirience the full wand choosing and maybe even have a wand pick you! Afterwards, you go into the wand shop and can buy a ineractive or regular wand whether you got chosen or not. Interactive wands are usually $40-$60 and regular range from about $35-$45. You can either buy a wand of most characters from the movies and books, or you own wand, which none of the characters in the movies or books has, just you. If you want, you can ask a wand seller what the wand you want to buy is made of if you’re looking for a certain one. Wands could be made of vine, oak, etc. and can have a core of unicorn hair, dragon heartstring, and much more. Usually the line isn’t too long, but its never gonna be less than about 15 mins unless you have perfect timing because it’s kind of like a show.
- Flight of the Hippogriff: this is a super easy, super fun small roller coaster. While you’re on it, you get to be up close to a hippogriff, and get a great view of Hagrid’s Hut and Hogwarts from the top of the small hill. There is an express pass for this and usually the line isn’t too long.
- HoneyDukes: I love this candy shop with so many great candy from the movies and books! My favorite is the chocolate frog!
Super cool! When we hosted the Mom Mixer this weekend at the Franklin Institute a reporter from KYW CBS came to check out all the hot new toys and see what Mom’s event was about. Some friends even texted us when they heard our voices on the air so we got to listen too when we were driving home from the party.
Apparently, the little clip played again and again over the weekend – randomly I heard it driving in the car to swim practice yesterday too. I heard the Snoopy music and then my own voice on the radio! Awesome right?!
You can watch the clip of one of the recordings too in this video.
Do you have an assignment book in school? Well, you can use a binder clip to mark where your assignments are for the day. Usually, they’re pretty plain and boring, so you can decorate it with washi tape!
- go to a store like staples and buy some clips to keep your place if you dont already have any
- buy some washi tape in whatever patterns you want
- cut the washi tape about as long as the clip and roll it over the white or black part
- cut off extra tape
- clip it in your book!!!
Did you know that Rick Riordian is coming out with a new book?
It’s called Magnus Chase and is about a boy named Magnus Chase. His mother mysteriously died and his cousin is Annabeth from the Percy Jackson and the Heroes Of Olympus series. He also has to die to live apparently. I’m so excited to read the books!
Check out this super cool stuffed Chocolate Frog! I love it soooo much! It ACTUALLY smells like real chocolate and the smell doesn’t wear off either. (My bed and pillow smell like chocolate now too!) Take a peek at my video here. I have been wanting this for 3 entire years and finally decided to buy it. I’m so happy I saved up for it. i love it!