I love this super easy and quick dessert to make for Easter or spring! If you want to, you can even make it Gluten Free. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Glutino Oreos
- Robin Eggs ( if you want this to be G-F, get Cadberry mini eggs)
- a couple fake flowers
- gummy worms if you want
- Easter-colored Peeps
Here’s how you make it:
- First, get the Oreos and separate the two cookies stuck together and scrape the white stuff off with a knife
- Then, put them in a Ziploc baggie and crush them with a wooden spoon
- Next, open up a pudding container
- After that, pour about 2 spoonfuls of (with a normal spoon) the crushed up Oreos into the pudding
- Now, cut off a small flower and stem and stick in the pudding and Oreos
- And then, get one of your egg candies and put it next to the flower.
- If you want to, stick in a gummy worm or peep in the pudding too.
- And finally, EAT!!
Have fun and I hope it tastes great!!