In Florida, we went to Seaworld and it was so fun!! Here are the top 5 things that I really liked:
- feed the Harbor seals you can buy fish for $5.00 and throw them at the seals and they catch them and sometimes even play with them!
- see the Dolphin show Blue Horizons (in the amphitheater) the dolphins and whales do AMAZING tricks!!!
- see the penguins there are all different kinds of penguins walking and swimming around and it’s actually 32 degrees F and you’re still in Florda!!
- see the show One Ocean, or Shamu Shamu and some other whales do awesome tricks and you have the chance to get SOAKED!!
- Dine at Sharks Underwater Grill with amazing Mahi Mahi (it’s so nice they name it twice…) and shrimp where you can dine with the sharks and fish and afterward, go through an underwater tunnel and have the fish swim over you
If you go to Seaworld, you should definitely do these things and you’ll love it!!
here are my videos of the seals and pengiuns too: